Our Lists

This is the second year that we have done a Fun List and a Goal List to put on our fridge. It is one of my FAVORITE parts of summer. On the first day of summer, as a family we brainstorm what fun things we want to do during the summer. We usually pick about 10-12 things.


Then we brainstorm what goals we want to accomplish. This year we each picked two things. Since our youngest is a little young to understand goals, I picked for her! I'm sure she would have picked "no whining" as a goal for herself if she could have :) Each person picks a font so that everybody has a unique font.



Last year we did EVERYTHING on our fun list, and accomplished almost all of our goals!! It was so fun to have a daily reminder of the things we wanted to do and accomplish. Each box is 13" x 13". I am offering the FUN LIST or GOAL LIST at half of the normal price because I love it so much I want others to try it! Choose either one for $6 or $12 for both.