Amidst the special orders, I have a few ideas for new vinyl around my house that I've been working on. We hung the guitars with hooks from Lowe's that are meant for shovels, and then added a little vinyl. I absolutely love it. Not only does it make me feel organized, but it makes me smile everytime I see it. I'm working on being more organized this year, with everything having it's own place.
Back At It
It was so nice to have the holiday break, free from school, routines, and probably most of all; vinyl :) But it's nice to be back too. I was surprised at the number of orders awaiting my return home - makes me feel loved :). So, I'm back at it, with a big start for the New Year.
Amidst the special orders, I have a few ideas for new vinyl around my house that I've been working on. We hung the guitars with hooks from Lowe's that are meant for shovels, and then added a little vinyl. I absolutely love it. Not only does it make me feel organized, but it makes me smile everytime I see it. I'm working on being more organized this year, with everything having it's own place.

Amidst the special orders, I have a few ideas for new vinyl around my house that I've been working on. We hung the guitars with hooks from Lowe's that are meant for shovels, and then added a little vinyl. I absolutely love it. Not only does it make me feel organized, but it makes me smile everytime I see it. I'm working on being more organized this year, with everything having it's own place.


