Families Can Be Together Forever

Something that is really popular to do right now, is to put words or a quote behind a picture on the wall. Deseret Book had temple pictures 55% off last November, so we bought a picture of the Sacramento temple for a great deal, and couldn't wait to hang it up.
We used the words of one of my favorite hymns as a backdrop. My first spiritual experience that I can remember was while we were singing the hymn Families Can Be Together Forever for a Primary Program during Sacrament Meeting. I think I was about 6, and while I was singing the song, tears were rolling down my face because I loved my family so much and Heavenly Father said I could live with them forever! I still can't sing the song without getting choked up or teary eyed.
I designed the words so that it would be a perfect square ( or as close as possible), and would have an equal amount of words showing on all sides. This was A LOT of vinyl! The finished size of vinyl is 44" x 44". Pricing for this or similar would be about $50.